Thinking about buying an electric vehicle, but need to know more – and ideally without the pressure of a sales environment? We’ve got the perfect event for you!
Not just cars but bikes, solar panels, heat mapping of properties and lots more.
Come along to the Thame Drive Electric event on Saturday 10th September, 10am – 3.30pm, in the Upper High Street car park, opposite Rumsey’s. Organised by Thame Green Living and supported by 21st Century Thame and Thame Town Council, this is the second EV awareness event to be held in the town, and is specifically geared towards residents of Thame and surrounding villages.
- Talk to local EV owners, explore their cars and find out first hand about their owner experience.
- Discuss with specialists all things charging: charging at home and en route, installing a home charger and understanding tariffs
- Buying v Leasing, all the costs and tax implications
- Take a Tesla for a test drive or book a ride in a Tesla
- Electric bikes and bike conversions talk to experts
- Sign up for the new Thame & Haddenham EV Hire Club
- See the information boards to answer your many questions
- Learn about the Thame Green Living Plan and ongoing projects.
The Thame Drive Electric team of Thame Green Living and 21st Century Thame look forward to seeing you there!