Thinking about renting or buying an electric vehicle, or how to make energy savings at home, but need to know more? ….. Thame Drive Electric is the annual event for this. If you have questions now that the 2022 event has passed please do make contact with us.
The second annual Thame Drive Electric was held on Saturday 10th September in the Upper High Street car park
The event is organised by Thame Green Living and is supported by 21st Century Thame.
If you would like to see the images for the Thame Drive Electric 2022 event please click here.
The cost of living crisis is upon us all and this year’s event is more relevant than ever.
Take a stroll down ‘Electric Avenue’ to find out about the similarities and differences of many electric cars and visit our new ‘Home Energy Hub’ with experts on hand to answer your questions.
Event highlights include:
- Visit ‘Electric Avenue’ and talk to local EV owners, explore their cars and understand their owner experience. Cars there on the day will include a Tesla Model Y , Hyundai Ionic, MG ZS, Renault Zoe, KIA eNiro and Nissan Leaf.
- The official launch of the new Thame & Haddenham EV Hire Club – sign up on the day and save money on your driving needs.
- Discuss with specialists different places to charge an EV – in Thame, at home and en route, PLUS installing a EV home charger and understanding tariffs
- Buying v Leasing, all the costs and tax implications
- Take a Tesla for a test drive or book a ride in a Tesla
- Visit the new Home Energy Hub and find out how you can make your home more energy efficient and save money too.
- Grand ‘Eco Raffle’ with many prizes donated by local businesses
The event is fully supported by Thame Town Council, SODC and 21st Century Thame as well as several other local organisations and businesses.
Each year the event is different , and as we grow we need more support and volunteers. If you or your business would like to support this year’s event please contact [email protected].