Small Business Britain in partnership with Oxford Brookes Business School have been running a FREE 6-week programme to help kickstart the sustainability journey of small businesses!
The course started on 6 September and will run for 6 weeks.
- 6th Sept 11am: Sustainability is Good for Business
- 13th Sept 11am: Starting at the Beginning: Energy and Transport
- 20th Sept 11am: The Circular Economy
- 27th Sept 11am: A Team Effort: Working With & Adapting Your Supply Chain
- 4th Oct 11am: Offsetting: The Good, The Bad & Making a Plan
- 11th Oct 11am: Sustainability for You
3 reasons why taking the next steps in your sustainability journey is an excellent decision not only for the planet, but for your business as well.
- Small businesses make up 99% of the UK business economy – collectively you have the power to make a real difference.
- A recent study has shown that 81% of consumers are more likely to choose to purchase from a company with a positive approach to sustainability.
- Prioritising sustainability now will almost certainly save you money in the long term!